Come and check out the gallery’s new location and layout and discover a selection of local artist’s work. This month's Gallery Walk on Sunday, May 18th will be the last day to view this collaborative exhibit.
- Liz Cohen sharing a selection of works from her doll collection. She uses found and recycled materials to create cross-cultural artifacts.
- Darin Defield presenting his colorful “Head Series” collage collection. Many of these heads appear to be fixed representations of indigenous tribal masks and many can be interpreted as spiritual leaders, masters and gurus.
- Jerome China showing his collection of figurative and abstract metal sculptures. His work is about capturing the beauty of discarded, scrap and reclaimed metal.
- Steve Peabody presenting his collection of paintings expressive of the holistic human condition. He uses symbols of reality and fantasy to produce paintings.
- Ibou N’doye has combined modernism and traditionalism in his glass paintings to create a style unique to him.
- Issa Sow, curator of Issyra Gallery and an artist, is showing several mixed media pieces that focus on various philosophical and social topics.
Free parking is available in rear of Neumann Leather Building off Newark Street. For artists that would like to be part of the next show please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 917 922 2690.